THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN SHOCKINO
On this page you will find the main privacy issues regarding the use of personal data of users who browse our site and of people subscribed to our newsletter, and/or also in relation to similar promotional actions that we carry out with our customers.
Your personal data is managed through a file owned by Shockino Srl. This file complies with the rules relating to organic law 15/1999 of 13 December, of the Protection of Personal Data and to the EU General Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council . of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
The expression "personal data" means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information (Article 4, letter b, Personal Data Protection Code).
Shockino may periodically modify, integrate or update this Information, also in consideration of any changes to the applicable legislation or provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. Each user is therefore invited to access the Site regularly to check the updated information.
DATA PROCESSED BY SHOCKINO
The personal data processed by Shockino ("Data Processing") are data collected: (1) as provided directly by the interested party; (2) as provided by third parties; (3) automatically.
- The data provided directly by the interested party are all the personal data entered on the Site (to navigate, to purchase in Shockino stores or for any other purpose) or which in any case are provided to Shockino in any way. Any interested party, within the limits of the law, can decide not to allow the processing of all or part of his data, although this exclusion could limit or exclude the use of part of the Shockino services. Examples of data provided directly by interested parties are: name, address and telephone number, email. More generally, all data provided to allow product searches on the Site, subscription to the newsletter, etc.
- The data provided by third parties are all the personal data that Shockino collects from other sources (online shops of the Shockino network, data entry companies, etc.) to perform its services. Also in this case, any interested party, within the limits of the law, can decide not to allow the processing of all or part of his data, although this exclusion could limit or exclude the use of part of the Shockino services. Examples of data provided by third parties are the data on the web pages visited that we could receive from other commercial operators with whom Shockino could collaborate in some initiatives, etc.
- The data collected automatically are navigation data and/or "cookies". The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is generally not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are mainly used to obtain statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
PURPOSE OF THE FILE
The purpose of this file is to inform our customers, users and subscribers about new products, offers, promotions and/or news from Shockino.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In particular, each user has the right to obtain from Shockino any news about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purpose and method of treatment;
- the ways in which electronic/IT tools process the data;
- the identification details of the owner and of any designated data processors;
- the identification details of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated.
Furthermore, each user has the right to obtain from Shockino the updating, rectification or integration of their data as well as the cancellation of the same in the case of illegitimate processing and/or in other cases of law, with the blocking of data processed in violation of law. Finally, each user has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons and for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales and for the carrying out market research. The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent by registered letter or e-mail to the Data Processor indicated in the following paragraph.
You can always contact us to exercise your rights at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you prefer, you can use ordinary mail and go to the address we have indicated in point 1 of this page. In any case, we will need a copy of your Identity Card or Passport and a return address where we can confirm receipt and treatment we have given to your request.
The rights we guarantee you are those of:
Limitation of processing
The exercise of any of these rights will be free.
As a customer, we will keep your data and economic information related to you during the legal deadlines established by our product suppliers (SaaS)
As a user of the website, we will keep your data in the company database, based in Italy, provided that the information sent to the subscription email does not indicate any error in the sending and up to a maximum of ten years from its inclusion In the file.
In any case, you can always exercise your rights on any of your data deposited on Shockino Srl.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Shockino Srl Registered office: Via Pirandello 45/C – 86100 CAMPOBASSO – ITALY
Operational Headquarters: Contrada Taverna 18 – 86010 FERRAZZANO (CB) – ITALY VAT/CF: 01770500708 – Tel./Fax: +39 0874 196 05 02 . The person who will manage them is Mr. Piergiorgio Carozza.
You can contact our data protection officer (DPO) at email@example.com indicating "Data protection officer" in the subject line.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT - MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE AND CONSEQUENCE OF A POSSIBLE REFUSAL
The data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, described below.
Mainly, Shockino uses the data provided by the interested parties to:
- Manage the user account in case of registration on the Site to use the related services;
- Allow subscription to specific and additional services, such as receiving newsletters for communicating promotional offers and other information services, or for carrying out statistical and/or market research activities.
For all the aforementioned purposes, Shockino may appoint external suppliers to whom only and exclusively the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the assignment are transmitted.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the points above (newsletter for promotional, informational or research purposes) is optional and the refusal to give the relative consent to the Treatment still allows you to use Shockino, but will make it impossible to be updated about commercial initiatives and/or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and/or to send the user personalized offers. If this consent has been given by selecting the "Subscribe" box, Shockino will be able to send the user advertising or promotional messages, using all the contact details provided by him, within the limits of the provisions of the Code and without prejudice to the user's right to deny such use at any time, even in relation to only some of the communicated contact details (opt-out).
Shockino will not transfer your personal data under any circumstances to any company, whether connected or not, or will use them differently from what is indicated in point 3 of this page. We are committed to informing you of any business change involving a new ownership of the data you have entrusted us with, thereby giving you the option to exercise your rights.
Shockino protagonist on RaiUno Lineaverde life - 24 October 2020
We told about our project and products.
Finally, a box of modular pralines was created live with Daniela Ferolla.