Cereal bars and dried fruit covered with Shockino Fondant Cream and fleur de sel.
A natural snack for all seasons.
Shockino spreadable creams can stand the heat!
- Mixed cereals (oat flakes, puffed spelled, etc.) 200 g
- Rice flour 20 g
- Honey 110g
- Maple syrup 40 g
- Dried fruit to taste 70 g
- Dehydrated cranberries 30 g
- Dark chocolate drops 20 g
- Dark Shockino spreadable cream to taste
- Coarsely chop the dried fruit and keep it aside.
- Heat the honey and maple syrup in a non-stick pan to make them more liquid.
- Add the cereals, dried fruit, dried blueberries, dark chocolate chips and mix well to mix everything.
- Spread on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, level it well by helping yourself with the back of an oiled spoon.
- Bake in a hot oven 140° For 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool and cut the bars using a sharp knife.
- Spread the Shockino dark chocolate cream on each bar and sprinkle with fleur de sel to taste.