As a snack or for breakfast, crunchy granola is always welcome!
We accompanied it with red fruits and low-fat Greek yogurt, a little 50% Piedmont hazelnut cream with cocoa and the mix is ready.
- 130 g of rolled oats
- 120 g coarsely chopped dried fruit of your choice (walnuts, peeled almonds, peeled hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, etc. )
- 40 g of dehydrated fruit of your choice (blueberries, currants, raisins, etc. )
- 50 g of water
- 65 g of maple syrup (or honey)
- 40 g of brown sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 20 g of sunflower seed oil
- Pour the oatmeal, dried fruit, dehydrated fruit into a bowl and mix well (remember that if you choose to add raisins, you have to soak them about twenty minutes beforehand).
- Pour the water, maple syrup (or honey), sugar and oil into a saucepan and heat over the heat until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour them into the bowl and stir to mix everything well.
- Transfer to a pan covered in parchment paper and spread the mixture with the help of a spoon greased with a drizzle of oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160° for about 25/30 minutes , stirring every 7/8 minutes to check the degree of toasting.
- Remove from the oven when you see that it is well colored, let it cool completely and then break it up.
- Store the granola in an airtight container or tightly sealed bag.