Ingredients for 4 Waffles
- 280g Flour 00
- 220g Butter + to taste to butter the plate
- 6 Eggs at room temperature
- 2 g Baking powder for cakes
- 180g Sugar
- Vanilla to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
Your favorite Shockino spread!
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Sift the flour.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar with a hand whisk and add the sifted flour first and then the salt.
- Keep stirring making sure to avoid lumps.
- Slowly pour in the now warmed butter and incorporate it into the mixture.
- Add the vanilla of your choice, powder, pod, essence, etc…
- Mix well until you get a thick and homogeneous cream.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave the dough to rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After this time, take the mixture out and let it return to room temperature.
- Cook in the typical honeycomb waffle iron, making sure to brush it with a little melted butter beforehand.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and your favorite Shockino spread.