Transform your breakfast into a gourmet moment. Amazing homemade pancakes and spreads!
Tips for creating the perfect pancake
First of all we need to make sure we have the perfect pancakes too! Here are some tips for creating the perfect pancakes:
- Use a non-stick pan: a non-stick pan allows us to cook pancakes evenly and without them sticking to the pan.
- Pre-heat the pan: Pre-heating the pan allows us to obtain golden and crispy pancakes.
- Measure out the amount of batter: For uniformly sized pancakes, measure out the amount of batter using a measuring spoon.
- Flip the pancakes at the right time: Flip the pancakes when bubbles form on the surface and the edges begin to solidify.
- Keep pancakes warm: Keep pancakes warm in a low-temperature oven or on a plate covered with plastic wrap.
The recipe to create the perfect pancake
Ingredients for 6 pancakes
- 00 flour 80 g
- Milk 100 g
- Melted butter at room temperature 15 g
- Egg 1
- Vanilla yeast 4 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Separate the yolk from the white. Beat the egg yolk in a bowl with an electric whisk, pour in the butter and milk and continue mixing until it is light and fluffy.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and pour them into the egg mixture, continue mixing until well combined.
- Whip the egg white, pouring in the sugar a little at a time, then add it to the egg mixture with a spatula, mixing from bottom to top so as not to dismantle it.
- Heat a non-stick pan and, always keeping the heat low, pour a ladle of the mixture, turn it when you see that bubbles have formed on the surface, once both sides are golden brown the pancake is ready, continue in this way until the mixture is used up.
Pair an artisanal spread with your pancakes
Still warm pancakes and artisanal spreadable creams, we chose our Fondente spreadable cream , an artisanal spreadable cream with cocoa and Sicilian almonds with sweet and bitter notes. Creamy and velvety, with bold tones for dark chocolate lovers. But there are 15 flavors to choose from so you will never be disappointed.
Benefits of Shockino Dark Chocolate spread, a real cocoa cream.
Cocoa is rich in healthy fats and contains abundant flavonoids and oleic acid, which helps prevent heart disease and promote antioxidant activity. We talk about dark chocolate starting from a percentage of 45% while over 70% can be considered extra dark. Our dark spreadable cream is a blend with almonds characterized by an intense, soft, slightly acidic flavour, with aromas of fruit and spices.
Starting your day in the best possible way with a rich and tasty breakfast is the first step to facing your commitments with maximum energy. Combining pancakes with Shockino spreads is a whim and a pleasure for your palate. Before starting, always remember to serve them while they are still hot and spread your favorite Shockino spread!